miercuri, 24 martie 2010

The Night Before Bros Day­

The Night Before Bros Day

By Creasta

~Part 1~


Twas the night before Bros Day, when all through the club

Where the music was playing, dub-dubdub-dub;

The girls were lined up by the bar with care,

In hopes that yours truly, soon would be there;

The couples were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of sex danced in their heads;

And girls in their dresses, and I in my suit,

Just waiting for drinks filled with fruit,

When out of the blue there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the chair to see what was the matter.

Away to the bar I flew like a lord,

Turn on my camera and got ready to record.

When, what to my wondering eyes should behold,

But a minor celebrity , drinking tequila alone ,

More rapid than eagles all my friends came,

Wingmen, and bros, as I called them by name;

"Now, Rabbit! now, Steve! now, Cotor and Vixen!

On, Red! on Ostrich! on, Moses and Blitzen!

To the top of the bed! to the top of the wall!

Lets gets her drunk! And record all!"

To be continued...

2 comentarii:

  1. Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? 먹튀사이트

    RăspundețiȘtergere

 
Zvon Blog-Un blog cu ce te priveste Livescore